Monday, September 21, 2009

Cheesey Potaoes




This recipe I got from a friend back in the 90's. I altered the recipe a bit. This is always requested by my family for me to bring to any gathering. It is easy and always delicious. I can eat a whole pan myself. The secret to making this recipe taste the best is cooking it slow.


Here is what you will need.

1 package of frozen hasbrowns-not the shredded. The cubed work the best
1 package of shredded chedder cheese
1 16 ounce sour cream
1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 stick of butter-sliced


Preheat oven to 375, Place all ingredients except butter into a 13x9 baking pan. I usually spray the pan so it is easier to clean. Mix all together and add butter on top. Cook on lower rack or cover with foil. Bake 45 mins or until pototoes are tender.


No comments:

Post a Comment